We have iQOO Neo 6 5G with 6GB RAM variant in which we are going to test BGMI/PUBG mobile.
specifications of iQOO Neo 6 5G
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G ( SM8250-AC)
- CPU Octa-core (3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 1x3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU Adreno 650
- Display 6.62 inch AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Storage 128GB / 256GB
- RAM 8GB / 12GB
- OS Android v12
- battery Li-Po 4700mAh
16MP HDR Front Camera
64MP + 8MP + 2MP rear camera
BGMI/PUBG graphics setting and frame rates in iQOO Neo 6 5GiQOO Neo 6 5G supports 90 fps on smooth graphics setting, before the update this phone didn't have 90 fps but now you can enjoy BGMI / pubg mobile in 90 fps. it also supports Extreme frame rate on Balance, HD and HDR graphics settings, and Ultra frame rate on Ultra HD graphics setting.
iQOO Neo 6 5G BGMI/PUBG FPS and Performance TestingI've played BGMI / PUBG MOBILE at 90FPS on Smooth graphics settings and Ultra frame rates on HDR graphics settings, let's see one by one.
- On 90FPS at smooth grahics I played a TDM match in which I observed variation between 82 to 90FPS Then I played in the classic map which is Erangel, I saw 80fps while jumping and 82 to 86fps when fighting other players except it, it maintains 88 to 90 fps while moving in the map.
- On Ultra frame rates at HDR grahics While playing TDM matches with HDR graphics settings this phone easily maintained 38 to 40 fps, this phone handles HDR graphics setting with ease at Ultra frame rate.
iQOO neo 6 5g phone handle this graphics setting very smoothly, You will get no lag (if your network is reasonable)
battery drain and TempratureI played a BGMI game for 58 minutes in which the iQOO Neo 6 5G drains only 18% of the battery, so this phone is proved a master at using the battery in an efficient manner.
After playing BGMI / PUBG Mobile game for 58 minutes the front temperature of iQOO neo 6 reached 40 degree celsius while the rear side temperature was 39.2 degree celsius, which is lesser than other gaming phones in this price range.