In this article I will cover top 3 features of alder Lake processors that we got from leaked information or latest update from Intel.
Three features of intel Alder lake 12th gen processor
- Hybrid cores Intel 12th gen Alder Lake CPU will come up with 16 hybrid cores and 24 threads that are not like previous-gen processors in which threads are twice of cores, these cores are divided into two groups that will operate according to the workload
1st group is of low-powered cores that will handle low-power tasks such as browsing or playing videos, this group is known as Gracemont Cove.
2nd group is high-performance cores that will handle higher tasks such as gaming and editing, this group is known as Golden cove.
it will configure only in 5w of power due to its hybrid cores. and the single thread will give 20% more performance and will give double performance as per the multi-thread task.
these cores and threads are arranged in such a manner that golden cove will have 8 cores and 16 threads and gracemont cove will consist of only 8 cores and 8 threads.
- intel 12th gen alder lake CPUs has PCI 5 gen support
- it supports DDR5 RAM including LPDDR5, LPDDR4, and DDR4.
- it supports DDR5 RAM including LPDDR5,LPDDR4 and DDR4.
- It supports USB Thunderbolt 4 which is known for fast data transfer
- it supports Latest wifi 6E.
- It has 600 series motherboard support like Z690 motherboards another motherboard like X670 and B650 will support it with DDR4 ram