PUBG gaming review of oneplus nord 2
Maps in which we played pubg mobile with nord 2
- TDM Here we got only 1 drop in FPS, otherwise it shows 60FPS continuously while playing this game in TDM. Sometimes it drops to 60 to 59fps which is very normal.
- Erangel In this map I landed in school with about 10 other players, because of this I observed max 10 drop in FPS, after that we only get 60-59 frame rate consistently when playing pubg mobile in nord 2 mobile.
- FPS I have played this game in all maps of pubg mobile, here I got 60-59 stable fps overall while playing pubg mobile. You can encounter a maximum drop of 7-9 in FPS when many other players also landed at the same place where you landed, otherwise the OnePlus Nord 2 performed well in all conditions while playing PUBG Mobile.
- Battery I played pubg mobile for about 100 minutes and the game drained 30% of battery on an extremely smooth graphics setting which is not a bad thing in one plus Nord 2.
- Temperature After playing PUBG Mobile for 100 minutes, I observed a maximum temperature of 46.7°C on the front side and 46°C temperature on the backside, which is quite normal.
conclusionI played PUBG Mobile at a peak of 60fps which shows an overall 60-59 steady FPS on each map. I didn't see much drop in FPS while playing pubg mobile on every map, after playing pubg for 100 minutes it reached 46°C and drained about 30% battery.
So if you are thinking of buying this phone for gaming then it can be a good decision.