If you are stuck to finding the right one for you then don't worry we are here to help you choose a blog type for you. I will tell you the scope of blogging, which one has more success, and what are the prospects and consequences of micro-niche and niche blogs. You can then choose the blog-type that best suits you.
Micro niche blog vs niche blogBefore selecting a blog type, you should be aware of different types of blog niches, and their advantages and disadvantages then you can easily choose one for yourself.
what is micro niche blogging, its prospects and consequenceBlogging in which you select a topic for your blog and write articles for that topic only is known as micro niche blogging. Micro niche blog works only for one keyword. for example, if you have to write a blog about a speaker then this is your keyword now you have to write an article only about the speaker or if you choose to write an article for a graphics card then You only have to write articles about graphics cards. Thousands of topics for Micro niche blog are available all over the world, you can choose one for you.
Advantages of micro niche blog
- High user attention :- There is a lot of user attention on micro-niche blogs because micro-niche blogs publish an article for only one topic, in this case, if users want to get more information about that topic then they will search for another article on your blog on that topic.
- Take less time to rank :- Micro niche blogs take less time to rank in search engines for a specific keyword as these blogs have more keyword counts about one topic than others.
- Take less time to get success :- Micro niche blogs get success in a few months because micro-niche blogs target only one keyword and hence these blogs get success in less than 3 months.
- Take to less to time generate income:- Micro niche blogs earn much faster than niche blogs. You can earn through Adsense or Affiliate Marketing it will be beneficial because these blogs get success in less time.
- Less competition:- Micro niche blog has less competition for a specific keyword as there are not a large number of blogs on that keyword on the internet.
Disadvantages of micro niche blog
- Less visitors :- Micro niche blogs have fewer visitors because they target only one keyword so these blogs get visitors only for that keyword.
- Less income :- Micro niche blog generates less income due to fewer visitors on these blogs.
- Poor ranking skills :- Micro niche blogs have poor ranking skills due to less content on these blogs.
what is niche blog? Its prospects and consequencesBlogs where publishers write articles about many topics and have many categories, these blogs are known as niche blogs.
In niche blog websites you can write articles about gaming, computer, technology, blogging, etc. For example, if your blog has a gaming category then you can write a blog about games, gambling gadgets, best games, gaming tournaments, etc. And if your blog has a computer category then you can write about the computer, computer parts, best computer, gaming computer, etc in the computer category.
These blogs usually have 5 to 6 categories.
Let's talk about the advantages and disadvantages of a niche blog.
advantages of niche blog
- High organic traffic :- Niche blogs have high organic traffic from search engines because of the large amount of content available on these blogs.
- High income Niche blog generates more income from affiliates and Google adsense because of high traffic on these blogs.
- Top ranking on search Niche blogs are more likely to rank in search engines because of the large amount of content and information available on these blogs.
- large number of followers Niche blogs have a large number of active readers or followers because these blogs have more content, information, and keywords.
disadvantages of niche blog
- Less user retention Niche blog has less user attention for example if the user wants knowledge about only one keyword and a niche blog has a large number of keywords and content then, in this case, the user may get confused to find the suitable article.
- Takes more time to rank Niche blogs take a lot of time to rank in search engines because their owners write articles about different keywords. It usually takes 1 to 2 years for a niche blog to become a success.
- Has more competition There is more competition for different keywords in niche blogs because thousands of articles are already available on the internet about that keyword. In such a situation, it takes a lot of time and effort to rank a blog on search engines.
Quick comparision between niche and micro niche blog.
- Micro niche blog gets success in less time whereas niche blog can take up to 1 to 2 years.
- Micro niche blog has more user attention than niche blog.
- Micro niche blog starts earning in less time whereas niche blog can take up to a year.
- Micro niche blog has less competition than niche blog.
- Niche blogs have a large number of active readers whereas micro niche blogs have less number of readers and followers.
- Niche blogs get a large amount of organic traffic from search engines as compared to micro niche blogs.
- Niche blog generates more income than micro niche blog.
- Articles from niche blogs are more likely to rank in search engines than micro niche blogs.