I don't know why you want to learn to program, there are millions of people who want to learn programming to achieve something in their life like it can be to change the current technology, to create new technology, to get into space, or just to pass thier class exams.
So it is your responsibility to find out why you want to learn to program.
and below is the solution to your problem which tells you whether learning programming without a computer is beneficial or not, can you learn to program without a computer and its advantages and disadvantages.
Why and why shouldn't you learn programming without a computer?Hope you have found a reason why you want to learn to program. Well, you can learn programming without a computer to pass your class exam and you can learn programming without a computer to make your project in the future also. It depends on you that how many problem-solving skills you have acquired while learning to program because programming is totally a problem-solving skills, without practice you cannot achieve it.
Learning does not mean gaining experience. Learning gives you knowledge whereas practice gives you experience and makes you stronger in problem-solving.
So below are some advantages and disadvantages of learning programming without a computer or laptop.
Advantages of learning programming wihtout computerToday you have short of a computer or laptop but not of time and want to learn to program for future purposes or want to pass the exam. in this case, you have some advantages of learning programming without a computer or laptop.
- You can pass your exam
- Learning programming in spare time is a good idea instead of wasting it.
- you can get basic knowledge of programming.
- Learning programming means improving cognitive memory.
- you can tell your friend that you are learning programming.
Apart from these advantages, I did not find other advantages, let's also look at the disadvantages of learning programming without a computer.
Disadvantages of learning programming without computerSo the main machine in the world of programming is the computer. And the lack of this main machine creates many disadvantages given below.
- You cannot test your code whether it is working or not.
- You can't master programming without a computer because it's all about practice.
- If you cancel your plans to become a programmer in the future, it wastes all the knowledge that you acquire and also wastes time. You must have passed the exam though.
- You can't create any project without a computer.
- If Your Computer Buying Plans Are Delayed You Might Be Forgotten Programming Language and its Rules.
- Maybe you get bored of learning programming without a computer.
how to be an expert in programming without computer